Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Busted Flat in Moissac


Busted Flat in Moissac
Waiting for a Train
I was feeling bout as faded as my pack....

History DOES have a way of repeating itself. Two weeks into my trip last year I got crippling left shin splint that put me off the road for 6 days. Yesterday the right one started. Lots of ice and rest did nothing to help it. And now it looks like I will be in Moissac for at least 2 more days.

Moissac, at least, is a hot spot. Well, it was. I missed its heyday by about 850 years. I am staying in some sort of semi-religious gite or hostel that may or may not be affiliated with Carmelites. It is cheap at least.

Life without Anne Marie is just not the same. Three days alone with the Dutch banker were not too bad. He is the gourmand.

F----? I was supposed to get 30 minutes on this card and only got about 10. I have to publish this now or lose it. More later.

No comments: